Rechercher dans ce blog

lundi 22 juillet 2013

Déclarations de Valentino à l'issu du GP de Laguna Seca, USA

Valentino Rossi 3rd
“At this track with the Yamaha we suffer a little more than the Hondas, but we worked very well in the practice, we tried everything and I could keep a good pace in the race until the end, not far from Bradl. I fought with Bautista but always stayed in front so I could take the third podium in a row. I am quite competitive and I am happy, it is a good result. Now we take some rest, we go on holiday and we try to take some rest for the second half of the season. Regarding the pass, I tried to resist but today wasn't the right day, Marc was too strong for me. Before the end of the season we will have another battle where I will be faster and I will give back the overtake for sure!” 


Traduction à venir.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire